Sunday, March 13, 2011

A New Builder is Born

I have my order in for the empennage kit (serial number 120513).  Van's estimates it should go out soon :)  I should be receiving my RV-12 tool kit from Cleveland Tools tomorrow.  We also went to Harbor Freight in Colorado Springs and picked up a few small items.  This weekend we cleaned out some of the build area.  We need to do a few runs to give away things from the garage in order to fully clean it out.  Lastly we need to set up storage and build our assembly table.

I have reserved 412ML for my N number, a permutation on my birthday and kids initials.  I am also working on finishing my sport pilot certificate.  I hope to get it knocked out soon.

Here is a picture of me in an awesome plane, the Gobosh 700.  I fly the Gobosh with Skyraider Aviatiion out of KAPA in Denver.

No comments:

Post a Comment